Michelle is a trained CRR Organisational and Relationship Systems Coach She offers a safe space for couples of any kind, be they husband and wife, business partners or mother and daughter to work through relationship issues.
As part of a husband and wife business partnership herself, she has first-hand experience of working through the particular issues which are likely to present in this configuration and helps couples navigate their way through this sometimes tricky territory.
Examples of the type of coaching topics included, but not limited to, are:-
- Creating a safe space to hold difficult conversations
- Working on listening skills so each party feels seen and heard
- Working towards conflict resolution
- Utilising the Enneagram personality typology to identify and understand behaviour patterns in the relationship
- Looking at relationship dynamics to understand the roles that each person is playing in the current situation
- Developing strategies for agreed new action
“A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other” – Anon